Industrial software and automation
- Management of product traceability
- Management of testing program traceability : based on the ISO 26262 standard
- Debugging and performances analysis tools
- Sequences graphic representation
- Structure made for plugins
- EasyTest is a competitive software and outstrip its competitors thanks to its speed.
- It allows parallel testing.
- It can make multi product testing with the same sequence.
- Its plugins architecture provides a huge flexibility, it can then adapt to new testing methods.
- The sequences graphic representation improves the software clarity and readability. Everything is visual and work with the drag & drop concept : no more code to write.
- The software is based on the ISO 26262 standard, ensuring an operational security of the electric and electronic systems in motor vehicles.
- Links a PC to CAN or LIN bus via an Ethernet network
- Handles CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B protocols
- CAN High Speed reaching 2 MBit/s
- CAN Low Speed reaching 500 KBit/s
- LIN reaching 19.2 KBit/s
- ASCII protocol via TCP for a quick and easy use
- Stand-alone software available for configuration and tests
- Implemented transfer protocols management (KWP and UDS)
- Anchored on the rail in an electrical cabinet
- The Net2Bus gateway allows a PC to be linked with CAN and LIN networks via an Ethernet network. It allows then to the buses to be connected in a secured and reliable way to its linked equipments.
- The ASCII protocol helps us to implement quickly this tool in any programming language and any OS (Windows, Linux, OSx, etc..).
- An objects-based COM is available to ease its use in the numerous Windows’ development environments (C/C++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi).
- By integrating transfer protocols on CAN buses we can save a considerable amount of time on the communication and we also ease a lot the user’s exprience.